Vehicle Protection Products
Here is a little more information about the most popular protection options that will not only provide you a reduced financial risk, but also options that can lower your cost of ownership and offer you more peace of mind!
Paintless Dent Repair
Whether a loose bicycle, fly ball, stray grocery cart or hail storm is to blame, dents and dings are often an unavoidable reality for vehicle owners. Once the damage occurs you can lose thousands in the value of your vehicle.
Paintless dent removal is the fastest, most reliable and cost effective method of removing minor dents and creases from your new vehicle. With the paintless dent repair coverage, we repair minor and major dents and dings.
U.S. Key Replacement Plan – Features & Benefits
Emergency Key Assistance is available throughout the United States and Canada, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to protect you and your family in the event of a lock-out of your vehicle or home.
- 24-Hour Vehicle Lock-out Assistance
- If you have misplaced your keys, the keys or transponder are damaged and will not work, or the keys are locked inside your vehicle, assistance will be provided to unlock your vehicle or residence, to replace the key(s) and/or transponder, and to program the transponder if needed. Simply call the 24 hour key assistance toll-free hotline for locksmith assistance or key/transponder replacement assistance.
- 24-Hour Home Lock-out Assistance
- If you are locked out of your home, Road America Motors Club U.S. Key Plan will provide services to unlock the door to your home and to make a new key for you.
- Additional Key Replacement Coverage
- Eligible key(s) is defined as those specific key(s) owned by the registered member. Covered keys include those that are on the member’s key ring with the key tab attached, including: cars, trucks, boats, trailers and RV’s.
- Emergency Roadside/Towing Assistance
- In the event your vehicle needs to be towed due to loss/damage of the key/transponder and the key needs to be programmed at the dealership, simply call the 24-hour key assistance toll free number to arrange for a tow to your issuing dealership.
- Emergency Travel Expenses Coverage
- If your automobile is disabled to a collision, 100 miles or more from your residence, you may qualify for up to $500 for emergency travel expenses.
- Savings Connection
- Save up to 50% on hotel stays and receive savings for car rentals, theme parks, prescriptions and much more using the Road America Savings Connection.
Vehicle Service Contract
With a purchase of a new vehicle, you do get a manufacturers limited warranty. Coverage on used vehicles varies depending on the year, mileage and certification. But in most cases, the owner is responsible for the costs associated with maintenance on items that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear. Vehicle repairs can add up and often happen at the most inconvenient times. A vehicle service contract can significantly help relieve the stress of vehicle repairs.
Service contracts allow smaller monthly payments to be made so that expensive repairs can fit into tight budgets. This saves you from needing to come up with a large sum for major repairs. We offer plans based on different driving habits, mileage and deductibles. Our Business Manager would be happy to go over all these options with you based on your vehicle and needs.
GAP Coverage will cover the difference between the loan balance and your insurance settlement in the event of theft or total loss.
Without GAP Coverage, you will be responsible for this difference, adding in additional financial during a challenging time.
When your amount financed is greater than 80% of your vehicle’s purchase price, we highly recommend this product for protection in the event of total loss.
The Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America says approximately 500,000 claims are filed each year for pothole damage.
According to AAA, pothole damage costs drivers $3 billion per year, $15 billion over the past 5 years and an average of $300 per incident.
Protect your tires and wheels from both road hazards and accidental damage with Tire and Wheel Protection for just pennies a day.
Coverage includes repair or replacements for the life of your policy when an incident does occur.
There are many things that can ruin the finish on your vehicle, including acid rain, tree sap, hard water, insect damage, bird droppings, oxidation and sun damage.
Once the damage occurs, you can lose thousands in the value of your vehicle. Comparing the condition range as shown in the illustration below can show the potential financial impact.
Coverage includes paint protectant, vinyl/leather protector and fabric/carpet protector. Damage from road hazards or collisions, for example, would not be covered.