Our dealership is open normal hours Monday – Saturday. Below is more information on how we’re keeping you safe during your visit to our dealership.
Our showroom is open to the public but we strongly encourage appointments. We also have the capability for curbside pickup, and express purchase just click on one of our buttons and we’ll work with you to streamline your purchase.
- We can send a personalized video of any car we have in stock. Let us know what features you are looking for and we will be sure to point those out.
- We can consult with you one-on-one via e-mail, text or telephone, whichever you prefer.
- Our website has a “Calculate your Payment” tool that walks you through creating your very own deal. We will work with you and together we will ultimately minimize the amount of time you need to spend at the dealership doing paperwork.
- We are continuously cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, touch points and common areas, including vehicles.
If your vehicle is due or in need of service, we are offering the following services in attempt to assist with the social distancing required by the CDC.
- Our technicians are required to wash their hands between cars, wear gloves and wipe the vehicle down.
- We will send you a personalized video showing you what services your vehicle needs. You can approve the work right from your mobile device and pay online or over the phone.
- There is no need to come into or wait at the dealership.
- To get started, please CALL our service department directly and we will schedule your appointment.
Remember, it’s during these difficult times that we must all work together. The manufacturers have stepped up with some great offers for those who need a car. We will work with you to get you the best deal possible and have you in and out of the dealership as efficiently as we can.
The Staff at North Shore Mazda